TROCAR || MeuSIX || KRG-DHIS || ARCA || AMS || ABILITA ||RARE || IKR || EuResist || SecurePhone || Webconference
Realization of INnovative healthCARE services and their testing in iraqi Kurdistan Region in a framework of internationalization addressed to Merging Areas (co-funded by the call “Acquisizione di servizi avanzati per le PMI” – Lazio Region)
The project ran from July 2009 till June 2011 and was articulated in 4 investment plans:
• P1 – Adequacy of Epidemiologic Surveillance
• P2 – Introduction of an Open Source System for health data management
• P3 – Second Opinion System and Italy-IKR (Iraqi Kurdistan Region) remote training
• P4 – Implementation of a pharmaceutical feeding channel.
The project successfully reached all its objectives:
• acquisition of software tools and presentation to public and private authorities of IKR
• partnerships with local qualified IKR entities for introducing the acquired tools
• activation of services in testing mode
• development of a training plan for local personnel
• dissemination activities.
Realization of innovative healthcare services and their testing in Iraqi Kurdistan Region in a framework of internationalization addressed to merging areas
Euresist Network GEIE